Water Damaged Houses

My name is Ron Walraven and I pay cash for water damaged houses. Call me today at (248) 871-7736 for a no obligation, all cash offer.

Click to learn  About Ron

Click to learn About Ron

Hi! I'm Ron - I Buy Water Damaged Houses in Southeast Michigan.

Braven Enterprises BBB Business Review

I work directly with homeowners, like you, who need to sell a water damaged house quickly and at a fair price.

  • Close in as Little as 10 Days.
  • Get a Guaranteed Cash Offer Today.
  • No Commissions & No Costly Fees.
  • All Levels of Water Damage.
  • Get Cash for a Fresh Start.
  • I Can Help You Find a New Place to Live.

Learn more below. Call me anytime at (248) 871-7736 to discuss your options.

How It Works

STEP 1 : Provide Information on Your Water Damaged Home

The process begins with me getting to know a little about the property. I need to collect basic information such as the number of bedrooms & bathrooms, location, style & size of the home, etc. Get started by calling me at (248) 871-7736 or by filling out the form.

STEP 2 : Schedule an Appointment

I will come out and assess the condition, size, layout, location of the property, and the extent of the water damage. I may ask some basic questions about the home and we can also get to know each other a little more. If you are out-of-state or unable to show the property yourself it is common for me to meet with relatives or neighbors.


STEP 3 : I Will Offer Cash for Your House

Often times I will make you a cash offer right when we meet at the property. Other times I need to carefully consider all information that I gathered and will get you a fair cash offer within 24 - 48 hours. My purchase agreement (the offer) is straight forward and easy to read; you don't need to be a lawyer to understand it.


STEP 4 : You Accept or Decline the Cash Offer

If you accept the no obligation cash offer, we’ll set up a closing in as little as 10 days so you get your cash fast and move on with your life. The closing will take place at a reputable, local title company. They will coordinate all the paperwork, collect the funds from me, and cut a check to you.

Frequently Asked Questions - Sell Water Damaged House

Q: I have a mortgage on my home where the water damage occurred. How does that get paid off?
A: Commonly, your mortgage company is listed on your homeowner's insurance policy as an "additional insured". This ensures that the mortgage gets paid off in the event of a major loss, like the water damage that you have experienced. 

Q: How much do you pay for water damaged properties?
A: Because water damage is usually extensive and leads to extremely costly restoration, I need to buy at a considerable discount. I will do my best to put together a reasonable cash offer, so that you have enough to get a fresh start on your life.  

Q: The water damage has caused mold to grow. Do you buy houses with mold?
A: It is very common for water damaged property to have mold issues as well. I frequently buy houses with mold concerns.

General Home Selling FAQs

About Ron Video

Bob & Betsy share their experience selling Bob's parents house to Ron

Request a Cash Offer: Water Damaged House

Fill out the form below to start the offer process

Phone *

Experience You Can Trust


I have been involved in 3000+ real estate transactions since  the year 2000, many of those being water damaged properties. I have extensive experience understanding the needs of property sellers and pride myself on making all transactions a win-win result.

Fill out the form so I can start the process of putting together a fair offer for your property.


Puchase/Service Area:

Oakland, Wayne, Macomb, Livingston, Genessee and Washtenaw Counties

Phone:  (248) 871-7736